The matsya (fish) motif holds pride of place in Indian culture and art. It is the form resorted to by Lord Vishnu in one of His all-important avataras (incarnations). It is the most sattvik of the animal manifestations of prakrti (nature). In the diverse settlements along the ample Indian coast it is both the subject of worship as well as the object of livelihood. On this page is a Madhubani-style painting of a mandala (roughly translated to ‘universe’) of fish of numerous colours and shapes.
- Backhoe Loader In India
- Ini Tandanya Jika Doi Adalah Cinta Sejatimu !
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 4000 Vacancies
- Volkswagen Tiguan facelift: gasoline, diesel and hybrid
- Best Web Development Company US | Web Design Company In USA
- The Basics of Cheap Web Hosting Services
- Taxi Between Heathrow And Gatwick
- Rajkot Taxi | Taxi Service in Rajkot
- From Paper Mills To 5G: The Many Lives Of Nokia
- Dedicated hosting server