Microsoft is broadening availability of its unified Office Mobile application to more Android users, as well as iOS customers. That application, an early version of which first debuted on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phones earlier this summer.
While Microsoft has developed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more productivity apps for Android and made them available in the Google Play Store, sometimes these apps can be overkill in terms of features and size. When it announced the new Galaxy Note 10, Samsung preloaded a new Microsoft Office Mobile app on those devices rather than a bunch of the individual Microsoft Office applications.
To get more advanced features, users can buy Office 365 subscriptions to get the fully-featured, separate Office apps for their devices, Microsoft officials have said.
- Global Cranberry Extract Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025
- places to visit in shimla in december
- Release Notes: Overseas Rounds, Your Share of Exit Proceeds and More!
- Correlation Analysis in Delhi NCR — Is It All That it Seems?
- Best Supply Chain Management and Logistics company
- Keuntungan Bermain Situs Bet88 Indonesia Terpercaya
- Hair Styling Services
- SEO Services in California
- Jual Notes Transparan + Post-It N-807 untuk souvenir kantor
- Floor & Marble Polish Services in Dubai