Ontario Oversize Permits Regulations and information

If Your Vehicle’s Or Truck’s Length, Width, Or Weight Exceeds The Limits Established By The Legislation Known As The Highway Traffic Act,
You Must Get An Ontario Dot Oversize/Overweight Permit. Oversize/Overweight Licenses Are Only Valid On Ontario’s King Highways.
If You Want To Drive On Municipal Roads, You Might Have To Seek Additional Permits Or Approval From The Municipality.