SAP introduced new tool called Group Reporting embedded in S4hana providing statutory
as well as managerial financial consolidation capabilities for both On-Premise and Cloud
customers. S4HANA Group Reporting Training helps to consolidate Financial Data that is
stored in different business units in several systems scattered in different locations. Once
the data is collected, customers will be able to do the Consolidation. S/4HANA Group
Reporting Online Training plays a vital role in providing information to the business.
Customers can perform consolidation tasks in real time and also provide a detailed
perspective of the business at any point in the period.
Features of S4HANA Group reporting Training:
– Generation of the organizational units of consolidation, based on the units in the transaction
– Hierarchy definition for the consolidation-specific master data
– Collection of the reported financial data, either via reading directly from the universal journal
or via flexible upload
– Posting manual journal entries, for example, to standardize the reported data to the group's
methods of balance sheet valuations
– Translation of the reported financial data into the currency of the consolidation group
– Using validations to check the consistency of the reported, standardized, or consolidated
– Automatic interunit eliminations (payables and receivables, revenue and expense,
investment income) and consolidation of investments
– Standard or rule-based reports for subsidiary and group views
For Joining S4HANA Group Reporting Online training batches please feel free to call or email us.
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91- 9148251978, 08041506795