"With the final hearing of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue at the Supreme Court slated for March 17, Vodafone Group Chief Executive Officer Nick Read has sought a meeting with Telecommunications and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad this week.Multiple sources told BusinessLine that Read will be visiting India on March 6 (Friday) and has requested for the meeting along with Ravinder Takkar, Managing Director and CEO, Vodafone Idea (VIL), with Prasad anytime during the day.
“We would be grateful for a meeting as per your convenience on March 6, 2020,” says a letter written by P Balaji, Chief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, VIL, seen by BusinessLine."
- Top 10 Packers and Movers in Jabalpur – Call 07415680002
- Acrylic Sheets Supplier
- Jual Souvenir Memo Sticky Note Ruler + Post It (N-806) Promosi
- Stubby and the Squirrel Community
- A L Wilson Spotting Chemical
- Get Casual Trousers from Jodhpur with Printed Marriage Procession by Exotic India Art
- Writing the “Purr-fect” Story: Tips on How to Write a Fiction Book about Cats
- Bihar SSC Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- Business valuation methods
- Ini Dia Efek Samping Jika Sering Minum Air Kelapa